Senior Americans face serious issues that are growing in complexity: insurance, financial security, housing, health, legal, and social. The problem is most professionals are qualified to help in only one or two areas.
SACRN's members are professionals focused on finding options to solve problems in the many areas that impact senior life.Take a minute right now to learn how SACRN can help you today!
Our Mission: To be a complete source of ethical, competent and trusted solutions for seniors with a respected reputation in the community for senior services. Our Vision: To be the leader in providing resources and quality services to seniors in Southern Michigan.
- Advocacy - Acting on behalf of the most vulnerable
- Collaboration - Working with others to meet your needs
- Compassion - Treating our clients with respect and dignity
- Diversity - Reflecting our community's diversity and culture in all aspects
- Stewardship - Helping you use your resources wisely and effectively